Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Are horror movies dying to comedy?

Horror will never die to comedy! First of all, there are so many more horror films lately than comedy. Horror makes you tense up and get into it, comedy, haha meh. Horror will always be better! Well in my opinion anyway, which is the only one that matters right? Exactly. Comedy is always going to be good, but horror will always just be better. Scary movies get your heart to race and you to jump out of your seat. 
In all honesty, comedy and horror are coming together right now, Scary Movie is a very good example. The scary movies are based off of actual scary movies. (see what they did there... hahaha) I think that if they keep coming together to make everything better for both sides, especially for comedy. They are great combinations, but still... horror movies all the way!

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't like the idea of combining horror and comedy. It seems like they're trying to do too much at once and it won't come out well. How can you retain the suspense of a horror film and still have the audience laughing? I can't imagine *The Exorcism of Emily Rose* with random slapstick thrown in every now and again. That would be an AWFUL movie. I hope that they don't start seriously trying to merge the genres or it'll turn all the good movies into garbage. I think if your post is an argument like "Horror vs Comedy" I'd have to say I'm on the side of Horror. I like a good comedy (Dodgeball 4 Lyfe, man) but suspense has a way of sucking you in that comedy never can!

    I WANT A LITTLE MORE CONTENT THAN THIS, ALEX! Too much random narration and not enough info!

    8/10

    ReplyDelete